- Dr. Delcid is considered an out-of-network providers for insurances. We will not bill the insurance company directly but will provide patients with a statement containing all information needed to file with their own insurances.
- The Health Insurance and Portability Act of 1996 ("HIPPA") is a federal law which requires that all medical records and all other individually identifiable health information used or disclosed to us in any form -- whether electronically, on paper, or orally -- are kept properly confidential. This act gives you, the patient, significant rights to understand and control how your health information is used.
- We ask that you review and familiarize yourself with the content of our notice of privacy practice before arrival, available by clicking HERE. You will be provided with an acknowledgement signature page to sign upon arrival to confirm that we have performed our legal duty to provide you with a notice of privacy practices, available by clicking HERE.
RELEASE OF INFORMATION
- We believe in a collaborative care model and will share your medical records with other clinicians or therapists as directed by you. Similarly, we may need to acquire your records from previous clinicians or therapist to learn more about your individual case. If this applies to your situation, a Release of Information form will be necessary, available by clicking HERE.
Dr. Delcid employs information sharing and data storage services that are HIPAA compliant and meet necessary security certifications. Ensuring that our customers' data is safe and secure is one of our top priorities. We ask that you review our Consent for Online Communications, available HERE.
REASONING BEHIND OUR POLICIES
- Our above mentioned policies are essential ingredients that allow high-quality and compassionate care, promote mutual respect toward other clients as well as one's own treatment aspiration. We hope to make the best use of the time available to serve your needs most effectively and provide consistently exceptional and professional customer service.
Forms are also available individually below.